Linux System Administrators in Spirula experience the most intense aspects of solving problems in unique ways. They contribute the hard work, dedication, and persistence to Spirula’s main team, as they deal with customers issues by applying their own creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of the problems; as well as keeping the customer aware of every step along the way.
No one knows it all, but these are the kinds of things we’re looking for:
- Proficiency with general Linux administration using CLI.
- Good working experience of Bash scripting, iptables, LAMP/LEMP stacks, and Linux package management systems.
- Basic working experience of Nagios, Ruby stacks on Linux, software RAID, LVM, and NFS.
- Good understanding of networking, HTTP, DNS, RDBMS, and servers hardware.
- Basic understanding of file systems, load balancing, email delivery systems, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Practical skills of technical documentation and research, analytical problem solving quick learning, working with a minimum amount of supervisions and being in direct contact with the customers.
- Up to three years of experience.
These points will give you a boost:
- Python scripting, or any other scripting language.
- Hands-on experience with virtualization, configurations management tools, and server clustering.
- Basic programming skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with subject [LSA217].
- The applicant should be located in Alexandria or willing to relocate.
- Spirula is an equal opportunity company, we don’t filter candidates based on race, gender, religion, or political views.
- Spirula encourages disabled individuals to apply to its job posts as long as the disability type doesn’t affect the work nature of the position.