28 Jun 2015 New Job Post | Business Developer
As part of the expansion plan in the business operations in Spirula Systems, we are currently seeking to hire a Business Developer.
• Plan and monitor the business process of the company; in order to build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Locate potential business deals; by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities, through e-marketing and traditional marketing approaches.
• Deliver presentations to prospective clients and identify their pain points; in order to offer consultative solutions from our product offering.
• Maintain a good relation with the current clients, and try to expand the business with them.
• Watch over market trends and competitors and suggest actions as required.
• Represent Spirula in events related to its business line.
• Very good command of the English language; oral and written.
• Technical background is required to understand the company’s operations.
• Experience and knowledge of sales, marketing and business relations.
• Planning and presentation skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV to hr [at] spirulasystems [dot] com by 31 July, 2015.